Your privacy is critically important to us.Real Fantasy Teams is located at:
Infinity Business Centre, Infinity Benchmark, 18th floor, Plot G1, Block EP & GP, Salt Lake City, Sector - 5, Kolkata-700091.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/ ”Company” individually and collectively refer to GeoTech Infoservices Private Limited and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
- To avail certain services on our Website/ Mobile apps/ Mobile app, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: - a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age e) password etc., and / or your, interests, and the likes. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites/app and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
- All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
- Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Website/ Mobile app Visitors
Like most Website/ Mobile app operators, Real Fantasy Teams collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Real Fantasy Teams’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Real Fantasy Teams’ visitors use its Website/ Mobile app. From time to time, Real Fantasy Teams may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its Website/ Mobile app.
Real Fantasy Teams also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://realfantasyteams.com/ blog posts. Real Fantasy Teams only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Real Fantasy Teams’ Website/ Mobile apps choose to interact with Real Fantasy Teams in ways that require Real Fantasy Teams to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Real Fantasy Teams gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://realfantasyteams.com/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Real Fantasy Teams discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Real Fantasy Teams’ behalf or to provide services available at Real Fantasy Teams’ Website/ Mobile app, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Real Fantasy Teams’ Website/ Mobile app, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Real Fantasy Teams will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Real Fantasy Teams discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Real Fantasy Teams believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Real Fantasy Teams, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://realfantasyteams.com/ and have supplied your email address, Real Fantasy Teams may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Real Fantasy Teams and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Real Fantasy Teams takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Real Fantasy Teams may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its Website/ Mobile app. Real Fantasy Teams may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Real Fantasy Teams does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Real Fantasy Teams uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on our Website/ Mobile app is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Viewing other User's Teams from Leaderboard
Now Real Fantasy Teams is not allowing you to see the teams of other users in the Leaderboard.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Mr. Amit Thakur ("Grievance Officer").
Mr. Amit Thakur (Grievance Officer)
GeoTech Infoservices Private Limited
Infinity Benchmark, 18th floor, Plot G1, Block EP & GP,
Sector V, Kolkata- 700091, West Bengal.