Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Real Fantasy Teams:
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Real Fantasy Teams' Mobile app/Website.Real Fantasy Teams is located at:
Infinity Business Centre, Infinity Benchmark, 18th floor, Plot G1, Block EP & GP, Salt Lake City, Sector - 5, Kolkata-700091.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use Real Fantasy Teams' website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Mobile app. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Mobile app or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the REAL FANTASY TEAMS, whether or not You become a registered user ('User', 'You', 'Yourself', 'Your'), You signify Your agreement with and understanding of the following Terms and the legal information pertaining to both the REAL FANTASY TEAMS and any material on them, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood. If You do not agree to these Terms, you should not access the REAL FANTASY TEAMS App/website.
- In addition, when using particular Services, You and REAL FANTASY TEAMS shall be subject to any specific guidelines or rules related to such concerned Services that may be posted on the REAL FANTASY TEAMS Platforms from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these Terms and any other guidelines or rules, those guidelines or rules shall prevail in respect of the concerned Services
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at “realfantasyteams.com” on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
If You provide, or REAL FANTASY TEAMS has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or REAL FANTASY TEAMS otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Terms, REAL FANTASY TEAMS has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your account and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the REAL FANTASY TEAMS apps/ website (or any portion thereof).
Login using Social Media sites (Facebook/ Google+)
- In case You signing in via another authentication service provider, REAL FANTASY TEAMS may receive some information from this service provider, but You remain solely responsible for Your whole relationship with such service provider, including, without limitation, any content on the website of this service provider.
- If the service provider will disable any links to the Real Fantasy Teams, REAL FANTASY TEAMS will delete all your data received through the use of the service provider's API, unless it is a basic account information or we have received explicit consent from you to retain your data.
Access for Children
REAL FANTASY TEAMS is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its Users, particularly those not yet of legal age in their respective country of residence. For this reason, parents / guardians who wish to allow their children access to the Real Fantasy Teams should review these Terms and assist such children with the setting up of any relevant accounts and supervise the child's access to the Real Fantasy Teams. By allowing Your child access to the Real Fantasy Teams, he or she will be able to access all of the Real Fantasy Teams, which may now or in the future include public and private communication tools as well as other features that may not be appropriate for use by unsupervised children. Please remember that the Real Fantasy Teams are designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is Your responsibility to determine whether any of the Real Fantasy Teams and/or information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, feeds offered through the Real Fantasy Teams ('REAL FANTASY TEAMS Feeds'), application programming interface ('REAL FANTASY TEAMS API'), and any other material on the Real Fantasy Teams ('Content') are appropriate for Your child. REAL FANTASY TEAMS disclaims any liability in this respect.
Acceptable Mobile App Use
(A) Security Rules:
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Mobile app, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules:
Visitors may not use the Mobile App in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
(C) User Submissions:
You represent and warrant that Your User Submissions: (i) shall not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy; (ii) shall not violate any law or regulation; (iii) shall not be defamatory or trade libellous; (iv) shall not be obscene or contain pornography; (v) shall not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about Yourself or any information about any other individual; and (vi) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programmes that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You in particular represent and warrant that You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in any User Submission to use their name or likeness.
(D) Real Fantasy Teams has logic of Groups and it works in the following way:
Any user who is playing RFT can create a group(s) of any size he/she prefers. He/she can then invite members in that group who in turn can invite others. Any user who is playing RFT can Create/join to an existing group after getting approval from the Group creator.
The User agrees that it is his/her sole responsibility when he/she is joining a group. Real Fantasy Teams does not take any responsibility for any contents that are shared in the groups. Whatever contents are shared in the groups are users own perspective, belief or Opinion.
However if an user finds that any content in any group is improper and reports against the same to our Grievance redressal Officer with proper proof, then Real Fantasy Teams and/or GeoTech Infoservices Private Limited will take serious actions and remove such contents from our app. Posting such improper contents can sometimes force us to delete those related user Accounts too.
It is strictly forbidden using our app to place bets in any form. Whether its using single user Account or between users in same/different group. If users form such group and take part in Betting then it will be those users sole responsibility for their actions, neither Real Fantasy Teams nor GeoTech Infoservices Private Limited will be responsible for any such betting’s that are taking place unknowingly. However we are strongly in our position against any betting using our app.
If any mishaps or loss occurs due to such unauthorized betting then neither Real Fantasy Teams nor GeoTech Infoservices Private Limited will be responsible for any such losses whatsoever.
Access to the Games / Official Rules for the Contest
Participation to any Games on the Real Fantasy Teams app is subject to these Terms and following rules:
- Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person ('Participant') by entering Registration Data on the official electronic application form available on the app. Applications must adhere to the required format. However Entry and participation are free in the app.
- Each Participant can only win one (1) prize in the Game and only one (1) prize shall be awarded per household.
- The users getting the maximum points (overall points according to our terminology) are awarded with prizes who are visible on the leaderboard according to their ranks.
- The prizes awarded are solely decided by Real Fantasy Teams (GeoTech Infoservices Pvt. Ltd.), Apple is not involved in any way with the contest or sweepstakes.
- In the event a Minor wins a prize, the participation in the Game has to be confirmed and the prize has to be accepted by his/her parent or legal guardian and, if the prize is tickets to a match, the Minor has to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. REAL FANTASY TEAMS has the right in its sole discretion to amend or not to allocate a prize won by a Minor.
- The Prizes are not open to employees of REAL FANTASY TEAMS (and/or any employee of associated companies of REAL FANTASY TEAMS), their relatives, agents or agents' relatives or any employees of companies involved in the development or support of the REAL FANTASY TEAMS Website/Mobile app. However we welcome everyone to Play in our app and participate for enjoyment.
- If a situation arises, where two or more user's teams are tied together with same points then the team which has been created with a lower budget (i.e. which has more value in its bank) is considered to be a better performer.
- Informative and explanatory material relating to the Game (including instructions for the competition and the scoring system) and the Rules form part of these Terms.
- REAL FANTASY TEAMS reserves the right to introduce new facilities to enhance the Game. Details of such introductions will be published on the Game Website and will amend or vary these Terms. These introductions will take effect from the date upon which such details are published on the Real Fantasy Teams Website.
- REAL FANTASY TEAMS may, at its sole discretion, suspend a Participant, disqualify any application or vary, amend or waive the Rules at any time or cancel the Game at any time in the event of circumstances arising beyond REAL FANTASY TEAMS's control or which make it desirable to do so. The Participants agree that REAL FANTASY TEAMS shall not be liable as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any Participant or other person.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, You agree that REAL FANTASY TEAMS cannot be held responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Your (or any other person's) computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the Game.
- By participating in the Game and to the extent permitted by applicable law, You agree that no claim shall be asserted against REAL FANTASY TEAMS, its parent companies, sponsors or affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents in respect of any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from Your participation to the Game and/or non-allocation of any prize and/or Your acceptance or use of any prize.
- REAL FANTASY TEAMS reserves the right to take any decision in relation to any matter whatsoever in connection with the Game. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, no correspondence shall be entered into with any Participant.
While doing any purchases using the online Payment Gateway you agree that you have read and understood all the terms of its use and agree to follow the same.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of "realfantasyteams.com" or their breach of the terms.
Unless otherwise stated, Real Fantasy Teams and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Real Fantasy Teams. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from "realfantasyteams.com" for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from realfantasyteams.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from realfantasyteams.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from realfantasyteams.com
Redistribute content from Real Fantasy Teams (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our mobile app without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our mobile app in the same manner as they hyperlink to the mobile apps of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our mobile app.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other mobile app information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other mobile app information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our mobile app, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our mobile app, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our mobile app as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our mobile app or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our mobile app. You agree to immediately remove all links to our mobile app upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our mobile app, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms and Conditions.
- No use of Real Fantasy Teams’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Removal of Links
If you find any link on our mobile app or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this using proper channels. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this page is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the page remains available or that the material on the page is kept up to date.
Trademarks and Copyright Information
- The REAL FANTASY TEAMS logo, the emblems and mascots of REAL FANTASY TEAMS competitions, the REAL FANTASY TEAMS event marks and product and service names are trademarks and copyright material of REAL FANTASY TEAMS ('REAL FANTASY TEAMS Marks').
- Nothing in the Real Fantasy Teams is designed to grant any licence or right to use any REAL FANTASY TEAMS and/or Third Party Content, names, logos, pictures or trademarks other than provided in the present Terms.
- Any re-publication or re-distribution of Third Party Content (e.g. pictures, graphics, games, community/social tools, interactive features text, translation, interpretation, video, audio and football data content/editorial elements), including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the relevant right holders. REAL FANTASY TEAMS shall not be liable for any errors or delays in Third Party Content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Please consult the respective websites of the concerned right holder for additional information.
Any Changes in Terms and Conditions
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and the relationship between You and REAL FANTASY TEAMS/GeoTech Infoservices Private Limited shall be governed by the substantive laws of Government of India. All disputes in connection to these Terms and conditions to be submitted at the jurisdiction of the Calcutta High court, West Bengal.